Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your account has been created!
Thank you for signing up on the Ruasean Business Investment Platform!
Click on the button inside email to activate your account.
An exciting journey into the world of investment projects is waiting for you.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account.
Nanopowder plant, Russia
- 8,000,000 $
- Country: Россия-ru/Russia-en
Nanopowder Plant – is a hi-tech production complex that includes a modular automated production line which produces a wide ranges of various metal nanopowders based on experiments and technical studies.
1st stage – is to construct the first module of the production line with an annual output of up to 10 tonnes, with the possibility to increase up to 100 tonnes of products per year at the subsequent stages of production expansion.
2nd stage – a creation of ultramodern production of nano-modified structural materials based on ceramics.
The nanopowders of various metals and their compounds with a size of 25 to 200 nm are represented on the market nowadays. About 120 companies produce nanopowders on the global market. Manufacturers work to order, taking 50–100% advance payment. The annual growth of the market is 15–17%.
While in the near future nanopowders will be used mainly in manufacturing, construction materials, electronics and several other areas, by 2020, they will be increasingly used in environmental and medical applications.
Overcoming a number of inherent disadvantages, in particular, the variability of physical properties, will increase the demand for nanopowders, which will lead to increased production volumes, a reduction in expenditures and lower costs.
Nanopowders are used in various industries, from medicine and agriculture to automotive engineering and the development of quantum computers.
A nanopowder is a powder which particle size is less than 100 nm.
When the size of nanomaterial particles is in the range of 1–100 nm, a quantum-confined effect arises, leading to qualitative changes in properties that are not inherent in either macroscopic objects or individual atoms.
The plant produces nanopowders with unique consumer properties due to the control of physical, chemical and mechanical parameters in the production process.
The final products are nanopowders of various metals and their oxides, carbides, nitrides, packed in a liquid or carbon matrix, or dry products in sealed containers filled with an inert gas:
• The purity of metal (from average purity of 99.90% to ultra-high purity of 99.999%). Ultra-high purity is achieved under condition of a high degree of physical, chemical and structural homogeneity of the precursor metals.
• The size of nanoparticles (three categories: 5–20 nm; 30–60 nm; 80–100 nm).
• The narrow distribution of nanoparticles in size, i.e. the high selectivity of the powder.
Nanopowder Plant Joint-Stock Company is registered in the Klaipeda Free Economic Zone in the Republic of Lithuania.
• Real estate tax – 0% (up to 2045)
• Corporation tax – 0% for first 6 years and 7.5% for following 10 years
• Dividends tax – 0%
10% Bank discount rate
136% Present value of return on investment (PV ROI)
62,325 ml EUR NPV
Investments - 5 ml EUR
10-20 kg/h Evaporating capacity of the Accelerator
2 kg/h Designed productivity (pessimistic), kg/h
9600 kg/year - Productivity
171,33 EUR/kg Total production cost
620 000 EUR R&D,
2 580 000 EUR Equipment manufacturing,
704 000 EUR Additional equipment
703 000 EUR Management expenses,
187 000 EUR Business trip expenses,
200 000 EUR Representation expenses,
4 994 000 EUR Total
The developed technology makes it possible to reduce the cost of metal nanopowder production significantly, with a significant increase in production volumes in comparison with existing technologies on the market.
• Theoretical productivity depends on the thermophisical characteristics of the metal and can vary from 3 (Si) to 24 (Zn) kg/h
• Real productivity – from 1 (Si) to 8 (Zn) kg/h
• Productivity (pessimistic) – from 0.3 (Si) to 2.5 (Zn) kg/h
• Productivity – 1 (Si) to 10 (Zn) t/year
1. Based on the present-day development in electron accelerators a new technology for creating nanostructured materials was developed.
2. The patent for the first MWC material was received.
3. A prototype of an industrial installation using an ELU electron beam accelerator was constructed and launched at INP SB RAS.
4. For the successful implementation of the project an Expert Council consisting of scientists, designers and engineers was created
5. Applications for inventions of unique processes are applied in the equipment that has been created.
6. Assets that will be created in the process of creating the production of metal nanopowders.
7. Unique, automated equipment for obtaining nanopowders of various metals and their compounds.